EK-i Series is a handy and affordable balance scale. Adjustable response characteristics to help cope with the effect of drafts and vibrations.
- Hygienic and chemically resistant stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan
- Adjustable response characteristics to help cope with the effect of drafts and vibrations
- Multiple weighing units: g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, grain (either tael, tola or Newton can be added upon request)
For years the EK-i Series balances have been top selling products. A wider selection of capacities & resolutions, and remote-zeroing has been included in a low-profile rugged housing. Now the new EK-i Series Compact Balances have been designed to continue this tradition with enhanced capacities and resolutions. All feature RS-232C as standard and are designed to meet weights and measures regulations of various countries.
For accuracy and precision in weighing, A&D Weighing supplies the EK-i Series Precision Balances, a range of high accuracy, portable top pan balances. Accuracies in this line of balances ranges from 0.01g to 1g and capacities from 400g to 12kg.
Precision balances are a specific category of weighing instruments which are used to weigh quantities to a very precise number, usually up to a milligram. Precision scales are more accurate than the standard bench scales, but they aren’t as precise as analytical scales. Some precision balances have a high capacity and are suitable to use at construction sites, especially if they are portable and easy to transport. These scales are also commonly found in laboratories and are used in biological and chemical research.
These trade approved balances come with a three-year warranty and are overload protected to manage hard use. They also feature levelling feet and a level bubble to ensure accurate weighing. A large back lit LCD with a wide viewing angle is combined with a standard RS232C data interface and nine built in weighing units plus counting and percentage software.
The scales also feature a standard comparator function with LO/GO/HI indication and full digital calibration with user definable calibration mass. The stainless steel weighing pan is durable and long-lasting, making this a range of scales that are nothing short of a long-term investment. The optional rechargeable battery pack allows for longer use, whereas the under hook weighing for 6000g and 12kg models makes these appropriate for heavy duty use.
Hygienic and chemically resistant stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan
Adjustable response characteristics to help cope with the effect of drafts and vibrations
Multiple weighing units: g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, grain (either tael, tola or Newton can be added upon request)
- EC Type approved (EK-610i-EC, EK-6100i-EC)
- Standard RS-232C interface
- Large LCD display with backlight
- Compact design
- GLP compliant
- Overload protection
- Standard comparator function
- Optional rechargeable battery pack
- 9 Weighing units plus count and percentage mode
- Counting function with Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement (ACAI)
- Full digital calibration with optional user definable mass setting